Ask about our Enterprise Plan using the blue “feedback” tab on the left
In order to become a member of the Great Pro Speakers Community you must complete the application before the end of your free trial.
What you can expect from us:
1. We will provide high-powered content based on proven branding, marketing, selling, and entrepreneurial principles that will help you to transform your expertise into cash.
2. We will grow and nurture a community of like minded professionals that will allow for networking and stimulating discussion that will help you build a great speaking business.
3. Real-time Biz Analysis. Case studies of featured community members and other professional speakers.
What we expect from our community members:
1. Active participation in community forums and discussions.
2. Be respectful and courteous. Frank, open, and honest opinions and disagreements are welcomed, but disrespect will not be tolerated in any shape, form, or fashion.
3. Commitment to implement what you learn. If you are not using what you learn in your GPS lessons as well as what you learn from community discussions you will not be of maximum value to your fellow community members. This will not be tolerated. (or this is unacceptable.)
**How does the coaching/consulting work?
Pro Plus members receive two one-on-one 30-minute coaching calls per month with Lawrence Watkins, Al Duncan, or possibly both depending on the topics and areas being covered.
How does the 15-day free trial work?
It’s simple. You fill out the sign-up form and for the next 30 days you have access to the GPS training sections and access to the community. You can request to upgrade your membership at anytime during your free trial. You can cancel your membership, no questions asked, at anytime.
We at Great Pro Speakers make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent our products and services and their potential for income. Earning and income statements made by our founders, our featured community members, and other professional speakers, are estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that earnings and income differ by individual.
As with any business, your results may vary. How much you make as a professional speaker–and how quickly you earn it–depends mainly on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience and there is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future.
The testimonials and examples used maybe exceptional results, which do not apply to all professional speakers, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation.
The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and by becoming a member of our community, you agree that Great Pro Speakers is not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.